Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home3/hairdcom/public_html/hairdressersforum/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1804
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1038: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1038: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4788: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
COLUMN BUILDER/MAKE MORE MONEY : Salon Business Articles - Page 2
Register Now for FREE

HairdressingWorld Forums

• Advertisement

COLUMN BUILDER/MAKE MORE MONEY

This section of the forum is where members publish Salon Business Related Articles and How Tos. If you enjoyed reading an article or found it helpful/informative please log in or register to thank the original poster.
Forum rules
This section is where members publish their own Salon Business Related Articles and How To's. If you enjoyed reading an article or found it helpful/informative please log in or register to thank the original poster.
If you'd like to submit an article, please press "New Topic". We look forward to reading it!

Re:COLUMN BUILDER/MAKE MORE MONEY

Postby presotto » 01 Feb 2008 07:37 am

Here is the file of the VIP card mentioned in the word doc above. [file name=vip_cardfile_front.doc size=95744]http://www.hairdressingworld.com/images/fbfiles/files/vip_cardfile_front.doc[/file] [file name=vip_cardfile_front.doc size=95744]http://www.hairdressingworld.com/images/fbfiles/files/vip_cardfile_front.doc[/file]
"I get my kicks ABOVE the waistline, SUNSHINE!"
presotto
HdW Panel of Experts
HdW Panel of Experts

Years Hairdressing: 47

Postby MariaQr » 01 Feb 2008 08:32 am

Hi jeanette,
i finally manage to see the column builder thanks to Jazz.
Thanks Jazz i love you:kiss:
These are very good ideas. Is something that small salons do already here in Greece but they don\'t advertise it. F.e. if i own a small salon i do a special price for the first visit and i know my client\'s birthday even if i take notes. When she/he has birthday i call and wish.:) That is very common thing.
But big salons don\'t bother. So it\'s a good and fresh idea for everyone of us.
These things show you care and that the client is important.
As for Chris\'s post: :) :) :)
HEY Chris i want to work with you:laugh: Nice job adv. i will use it some day!
MariaQr
HairdressingWorld Member
HairdressingWorld Member

Postby jazz » 01 Feb 2008 04:17 pm

I saw Presottos VIP card and it reminded me of about 15 years ago when I went out on my own, I did up a small business card size promo punchcard
I wish I had it on my computer but back then I didn\'t have a computer:(
So I will try and explain
At the top there was my business info and across the bottom was 6
boxes. At the end of those boxes was the word FREE.
When I client came in, and paid full price for a Haircut, they got a punch on their card. When they had all 6 boxes punched, the last one (7th) was Free.
I usually kept the cards with me in a index card box as the clients were apt to lose them.

The expresson coffee shops do this punch card now.;)
You need to learn the rules before you can break them
jazz
Official Site Leader
Official Site Leader

Postby jeanette » 01 Feb 2008 04:52 pm

hiya,

im not sure how to put the column builder on this message so if anyone would like it i will have to email it to you, just send me a message, im looking forward to reading all the other marketing tips that have been posted, hopefully we all gonna have a very busy year ahead,

jeanette

ive just tried to put the link on here but the file is too big, it will have to be emailed, j
jeanette
HairdressingWorld Newbie
HairdressingWorld Newbie

Re: COLUMN BUILDER/MAKE MORE MONEY

Postby Shock » 15 Sep 2009 07:19 am

Hi Jeanette... just joined this site and reading your posts and replys... I'd love to get a copy of the column builder but cant see where to email you for the file, how do I get a copy from you? cheers in advance, Malcolm
Shock
HairdressingWorld Newbie
HairdressingWorld Newbie

Previous

Return to Salon Business Articles