Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home3/hairdcom/public_html/hairdressersforum/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1804
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1038: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1038: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4788: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1804)
TEN FOIL TECHNIQUE - HIGHLIGHTS IN UNDER 5 MINUTES : Hairdressing Articles
Register Now for FREE

HairdressingWorld Forums

• Advertisement

TEN FOIL TECHNIQUE - HIGHLIGHTS IN UNDER 5 MINUTES

This section of the forum is where members publish Hairdressing Articles and How Tos. If you enjoyed reading an article or found it helpful/informative please log in or register to thank the original poster.
Forum rules
This section is where members publish their own Hairdressing Articles and How To's. If you enjoyed reading an article or found it helpful/informative please log in or register to thank the original poster.
If you'd like to submit an article, please press "New Topic". We look forward to reading it!

TEN FOIL TECHNIQUE - HIGHLIGHTS IN UNDER 5 MINUTES

Postby chris the limey » 21 Jul 2007 08:32 pm

This method is the quickest and easiest way of highlighting hair when you are in a rush. It gives an even distribution of colour in the shortest possible time.
Colour choices are endless. One, two or three colours. The density of the hair will determine how fine/chunky you do the weave.

headdiag.jpg

Isolate a rectangular section of hair from the left recession area to the right recession area, back to slightly below the crown area.
Take either weaved or sliced sections, along the outer rectangle section, leaving a space at each corner.
Next, make a diamond shape, again leaving the corners out. Finish on the top with the last two foils facing each other leaving a space at the corners and a space between the foils.

This article was written for http://www.hairdressingworld.com by Irene Schreiber. Irene is a certified Salon Strategies Coach and can be contacted via email at iblues@charter.net
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-----
I try to get online to answer forum posts at least once per day. If I miss your post, let me know. :)
chris the limey
HdW Panel of Experts
HdW Panel of Experts

Re: TEN FOIL TECHNIQUE - HIGHLIGHTS IN UNDER 5 MINUTES

Postby Glamgirl » 13 Nov 2008 03:43 pm

This reminds me to try this immediately.
Glamgirl
HairdressingWorld Junior Member
HairdressingWorld Junior Member

Postby takara81 » 16 Mar 2009 05:13 am

I am having such a tough time on this site... i can't see the picture... i can't get any of the links to work... :(
takara81
HairdressingWorld Newbie
HairdressingWorld Newbie

Postby babydoll88 » 04 Oct 2009 09:03 pm

i cant see the pic either
babydoll88
HairdressingWorld Newbie
HairdressingWorld Newbie

Postby chris the limey » 26 Sep 2010 11:51 am

The image should now be showing.

There are a few missing images from old articles which we will try to restore over the next few weeks.
-----
I try to get online to answer forum posts at least once per day. If I miss your post, let me know. :)
chris the limey
HdW Panel of Experts
HdW Panel of Experts

Return to Hairdressing Articles