Register Now for FREE

HairdressingWorld Forums

• Advertisement

curling mens hair.

This is the general hairdressing chat area for you to discuss anything related to our wonderful trade!

Re: curling mens hair.

Postby sharonmillet » 10 Aug 2011 07:25 am

The curling iron efficiently allows a skilled hand to manipulate hair structure to different styles which adds variety to a hair style. Today much emphasis is laid on guy's hairstyles.
sharonmillet
HairdressingWorld Newbie
HairdressingWorld Newbie

Postby Allan Donald » 23 Aug 2011 06:15 am

The beauty of your styled hair lies on the quality of the hair straightener that you are using on your hair. Choosing a ceramic curling iron that seals the hair and increases its gloss is another prudent move. Apply a good conditioner to your hair after shampooing it and leave it on for two minutes before rinsing.
Allan Donald
HairdressingWorld Newbie
HairdressingWorld Newbie

Postby mattangelo1985 » 03 Jan 2012 06:40 am

I have shoulder length hair, and it was always a mess. My wife suggested that I set my hair in rollers overnight, and that I'd be suprised how great my hair would look the next morning. Well I did, and my hair really looked good after the rollers were removed. I set my hair every night now and love how my hair looks. If I'm not going anywhere on the weekend, I'll leave my hair set both days. I love it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
hair deals
mattangelo1985
HairdressingWorld Newbie
HairdressingWorld Newbie

Postby Johnbrodysalon » 30 Mar 2012 06:40 am

A man's hair can say a lot about the man. When choosing a new style don't just go for what is in style but also what would look good on you. For example, short hair can look good curly or straight with fine or thick hair. In fact, short hair is best for fine or thinning hair, because it will make your fine hair look fuller and thinning hair less noticeable. According to ask men.com, maintaining curly hair as a man is easier than you might think when you consider all the haircare product possibilities. Look at it this way, you don't have to perm your hair, use rollers or curling irons to achieve that curly look. Below you will find easy steps to curl men's hair.

Read more: How to Curl Men's Hair | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_6942726_curl-me ... z1qa0SdVpE
Johnbrodysalon
HairdressingWorld Junior Member
HairdressingWorld Junior Member

Postby Nautical_Nina » 01 Apr 2012 11:32 am

Honestly, I would suggest braiding your hair over night! I think I read in the comments that you want a beachy surfer kind of look, so this is what I would do: while hair is slightly damp, randomly braid sections of your hair in different sizes, leave them in over night. When you take them out, comb through with your fingers. I would then apply a light mist of a sea salt spray like redkens Nature's Rescue.
An alternative to this would be to star with dry hair, again randomly braid sections of your hair, slowly run a flat iron over each braid and let them cool completely. Take the braid out, comb through with fingers and mist with sea salt spray!
Nautical_Nina
HairdressingWorld Newbie
HairdressingWorld Newbie

Return to General Hairdressing Chat